I hope everyone had a great summer! I stayed very busy, and I am definitely ready to be back to school. I will be using this blog as a way to communicate with parents, students, and others involved with 2J. There will be a lot of valuable information on this blog throughout the year. Browse around and you will see some helpful features that may be useful at some point. I will be updating this periodically on what we are doing in the classroom, the homework we had for the week, and links students can use at school and at home. Those are just a few of the features I have embedded in this blog, so be sure to check this on a regular basis.
I can’t tell you how excited I am to start a new year. I hope everyone is ready to go. I promise to do my best to make your 2nd grade experiences as exciting, challenging, and memorable as possible. However, I expect everyone to come in ready to work. You are big bad 2nd graders now, and as you will see, I have some high expectations. If all goes as planned, by the end of the year, you will be more than ready for third grade!!!
ALWAYS GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS BLOG TO SEE THE HOMEWORK FOR THE WEEK!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment